Our client is a global manufacturer of products that power, connect, protect and manage IT equipment in data centers and related facilities. They have been profitable every year for almost 2 generations and are continuing to grow.
Due to the growth of their business, there is an immediate need to expand their team by adding an expert level Electrical Engineer to their R&D team in Chicago.
- US Citizen, Permanent Resident, or NAFTA eligibility
- 4 year Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience designing converters
- Experience specifying/developing transformers and magnetic components for power applications.
- Analog design experience including OpAmp based amplifiers and filters.
- Experience designing with and debugging interfaces such as USB, I2C, SPI, and Ethernet.
- Microcontroller or DSP based development experience with ARM, MIPS, TI or Microchip.
- Familiarity with EMC and safety agency requirements for UL, CSA, IEC and FCC certification of new products.
Salary : $1 – $1