We are in search of a RN Manager for a Medical Surgical Unit with a nursing background in this specialty or in Emergency. To be considered you should be showing some track of progressive leadership in your career working as a Clinical Care Leader, Charge or Supervisory experience interested in moving into a Manager role in which you will be responsible for the responsible for the integration, facilitation, and coordination of the management and clinical activities in the Medical Surgical Unit on a twenty-four/seven basis.
Our facility is a Magnet Hospital and holds Joint Commission Accreditation located in one of Richmond Virginia’s fastest growing safest suburbs. Excellent schools, low crime, reasonable cost of living.
This is a really beautiful hospital… only 11 years old. Beautiful marble floors through much of the hospital.
Relocation is offered for this role and SIGN ON BONUS of $ 5,000. Salary starts at $ 77,000 and goes well into the 6 figures depending on your years of experience.
Why should you want to work here? Well… here is one patient’s testimonial- “First of all, this is the absolute cleanest, most beautiful hospital I have ever seen. Had surgery done here a few days ago. Everything was handled with the utmost care and professionalism. I've had surgery elsewhere, and everything was so rushed. Here I felt I was treated like a person instead of a number. The entire surgical staff came into the prep room and introduced themselves. They made sure I was comfortable and answered any questions I had. I am so glad I chose this hospital to do the surgery.”
Our ideal candidate:
- 3-5 years of nursing experience working in a Cardiac Medical unit or perhaps the ER with some progressive, supervisory/ leadership experience.
- Wants to be a professional role model, mentor, clinical resource/educator for nurses and other members of the health care team.
- NO job hoppers
- Hands on leader… strong mentor, able to bring teams together, steps in when necessary
More of what the qualified candidate will be DOING:
- Directs and facilitates scheduling and procedural flow each day to optimize patient care and maximize lab resources.
- Develops unit goals and objectives in collaboration with the Administrative Director to improve patient outcomes and create a center of excellence.
- Represents the unit and is a liaison to internal and external customers.
- Participates in professional development activities and is active on house-wide committees.
- Participates in the department’s budget development and is responsible for monitoring and variance analysis.
- Reports to Administrative Director of Nursing
- Responsible for 50+ FT and PT employees
- This unit has 36 beds
- Hours are Monday thu Friday 8-5pm
Lots of opportunity for career growth. This facility is very much an advocate for hiring from within.
Our client offers great benefits, annual merit increases and a very competitive salary that goes well into the six figures. Salary depends on years of experience.
To learn more about this great opportunity, please email your resume to us along with your salary requirement and the best days and times to reach you.
Salary : $77,000 – $77,000