Are you an RN with a Masters Degree who has shown a progressive career track working in Management roles? Is your management background in Perioperative Services including the oversight of OR’s, PACU, PAT, SDC, GI/Endoscopy and Central Sterile Services? If you are nodding your head YES… read further if you meet the qualifications of a SENIOR DIRECTOR OF PERIOPERATIVE SERVICES:
- STRONG and CURRENT background in Perioperative Services- In this role you will be over 2 locations in which you would be responsible for about 80 FTEs:- one location has 5 OR's, 1 local room, about 4500 procedures annually. The other location has 10 total rooms, runs about 5-6 plus 1 cysto and 2 local rooms, about 6000 procedures annually. Each location has an OR Manager for each OR at each campus, plus a manager for Endo and SPD, who cover both campuses.
- Master’s Degree in nursing.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in Massachusetts.
- A minimum of five to seven years of progressively more responsible experience in nursing, including at least two years of management experience.
- Experienced in the development of goals, policies, procedures, and budgets for the service line
- Experienced in the staffing, supplies, and equipment.
- Holds staff accountable for ensuring quality and safe delivery of care to patients in the following age groups:All ages, Neonate; Infancy; Toddler; Preschool; School age; Adolescent; Adult; Geriatric.
- Strong leader who knows how to facilitate goal attainment for unit and takes or recommends corrective action as necessary.
- Problem solver
- Have Developed and secured approvals for a coordinated budget as it relates to new equipment, techniques, supplies and capital items.
- Have worked collaboratively with members of the departments of anesthesia and surgery in developing policies, processes and procedures which enhance overall quality, efficiency, effectiveness, and satisfaction.
- Personality is very important!
- Our client has little to no turnover… VERY high employee satisfaction rating.
- This facility is located between Boston and Hartford, CT. Commutable by high speed train! Also from Providence, RI
- Housing is reasonable in this area of Worcester as the region is trying to attract a young population… very “hip” area to be!
This position reports to the Chief Nursing officer.
Our client is offering $10,000 Bonus and $10,000 relocation bonus as applicable
Full Benefits package: Our client offers a competitive benefits package including a 401(k) savings plan, income replacement, medical/vision/dental/life insurance after 31st day of employment, paid time off program, online educational program, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment program and an employee stock purchase plan.
Should you meet the qualifications above, please email your resume, with all of your contact information, along with the best days/times to reach you.
Salary : $120,000 – $190,000