Sales Engineer – Data Center Power and Cooling
Our client is a global manufacturer of many things, including absolutely everything power and cooling related that goes into a corporate Data Center.
They are the leader in their field and continue to grow.
When selling their products, they have a team that consists of various sales professionals and engineers who work together to design a comprehensive suite of products for their customers.
At this time they are seeking a true "Sales Engineer" (meaning an engineer who is part of the sales team) who will
- work from their home!
- consult with the clients to identify their Data Center infrastructure needs
- help design the data center and all of the products therein
- manage the installation, implementation, and commissioning of the new data center
- maintain a very high level of industry knowledge on critical power and cooling technology
The company offers an exceptional compensation program (1st year compensation in the $128K to $200K range depending on qualifications, split 70/30 base/bonus), world class benefits, ESOP, and relocation assistance.
There are 5 identical openings in Northern California, Colorado, Seattle, Washington DC, and the Midwest (Chicago, St Louis or Ohio)
- Very strong knowledge about power and cooling of data centers
- 8+ years experience in a technical role that involves regular contact with customers
- Experience with solutions design of IT products
Salary : $128,000 – $200,000