Responsible for organizing and managing client assignments and projects, including the completion of assignments and tasks and project components as well as coaching, advising and directing team members in meeting client and self-development expectations.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Understands performance expectations and manages own and others work to meet these expectations.
• Has a strong understanding of the firm structure, the people, the services they provide and the firm’s clients.
• Understands and can articulate the firm’s vision and strategies and their contribution to them.
• Understands the business plan and financial performance.
• Aims to achieve and appreciate utilization rate by communicating regularly with In-charges on availability and assignment progress.
• Organizes project activities and ensures tasks are completed within project scope and budget.
• Efficiently delegate work to staff members on the basis of their knowledge and capabilities.
• Performs a detailed review of the team’s work to ensure quality and thoroughness and completion of assignment tasks within agreed timeframes.
• Identifies and seeks opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
• Review with the manager or partner any significant audit findings that raise questions involving accounting principles or statement presentation.
• Total hours goal of 2,305 hours. Total chargeable hours goal of 1,700 hours.
• Has technical competence (degree qualification) and a relevant professional accreditation.
• Refines their skills, knowledge and expertise in industries served.
• Applies technical knowledge and research in formulating client related
• Helps to solve complex business problems.
• Develops good consulting skills – develops an understanding of client
businesses and uses this knowledge to help diagnose needs/opportunities
and suggest solutions.
• Learning and refining project management skills – to plan, manage and
deliver quality service on time and within budget.
• Further builds a depth of knowledge and understanding of tools and
systems and processes (within their discipline) and their practical
• Develops skills in all core competency areas and applies them effectively.
• Follows the firm’s systems and processes and is able to apply them
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting and Finance
• Must have their CPA
• 3 to 5 years of progressive audit experience in public accounting or related
• Has a good working knowledge of firm wide systems and processes and with
direction is able to identify the appropriate resources to apply them.
• Demonstrates knowledge of how the firm can add value, sell and market to
• Develops working knowledge of the external commercial environment.
• Understands the importance of the sales process.
• Identifies and communicates potential sales opportunities and contributes
to the discussion and generation of new ideas on sales opportunities.
• Seeks opportunities to participate in the proposal development process.
• Continually builds and nurtures an internal and external network and
leverages effective relationships to sell services.
• Demonstrates an ability to negotiate and persuade with integrity in the sales
process and builds skills in this area.
• Always alert to clients issues/problems and follows up on all identified
• Builds external relationships and a network of peers.
• Actively participates in initiatives to recruit talented people by providing
time to speak with potential candidates.
• Uses external peer network to refer potential candidates.
Salary : $50,000 – $60,000