As a Structural Engineer, with oversight from the Senior Structural Engineer, you will be responsible for performing structural analysis, designing task and modeling assignments for a variety of building types, sizes, and materials as well as the delivery of substantial portions of project work ranging from conceptual design to final construction documentation. Mid rise (2-10 stories), mixed use, commercial, institutional, government.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and professional licensure. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of post-graduate architectural experience.
- Strong knowledge of engineering principles and practices. Strong knowledge of design techniques and tools involved in the production of documents, models, plans, and details.
- Ability to work in collaboration with other senior team members to reach solutions to complex problems.
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance/quality control processes. Strong knowledge of building codes, and the ability to research and apply/incorporate into technical documents.
- Strong knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Must possess the ability to communicate professionally to people both internally and externally within all levels of the organization(s) they represent.
- Ability to effectively meet project deadlines and budgets and assist other less experienced team members to meet the same goals, as needed.
Salary : $70,000 – $100,000