Would you love to be living in Upstate New York near Montreal, Canada and have luxury of being able to hike in the Adirondack Mountains? If you would like to be able to hike, fish or canoe after a long day or week of work, this is a great place to consider that offers wonderful work/life balance. Additional nearby attractions include Burlington, Vermont, and the old and walled Quebec City, Canada (5hour drive), which has a very European feel and hosts many excellent and inexpensive summertime events.
Our client is in search of a RN with a strong Surgical Services background for an Assistant VP of Surgical Services role.
To be considered you should have :
- a Master’s Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or Business Administration.
- Current NY licensure as an RN. BLS. AORN certification.
- 7-10 years in progressive successful leadership experience in an acute care perioperative setting which includes Ambulatory Surgery
It is a plus if you have the following:
- Nurse Executive Certification: CENP or NE-BC/NEA-BC
- Experience in managing multiple departments preferred.
- Previous AVP Surgical Services Experience
Here is a snapshot look at the Surgical Services Department:
- Overall # of FTEs and general breakdown 70 FTEs: 39 OR, 16 Am Surg, 10 Gastro, 5 PACU
- Annual volume of cases and general categories of specialties 6,000 cases/yr: general surgery, orthopedics, gyn, ENT, urology, opthamology
This position reports to the CNO.
This position requires LEADERSHIP skills in the following areas:
- Team leadership
Our client offers a full comprehensive benefits package that includes PTO, Major medical insurance coverage, 401K and opportunity for career growth. Salary depends on years of experience. Please email us your resume along with salary requirements and best days/times to reach you.
Salary : $134,000 – $175,000