Our client is a Plastic Injection Molder that also makes Plastic Injection Molding production equipment. This Toolmaker-Tooling position will be an addition to their expanding tooling group.
- Produce or modify existing tooling, new tools, or old tools.
- Repair or request replacements parts, tooling or hardware as needed in order to maintain inventory of tooling.
- Set-up and operate all toolroom machines.
- Understand and perform quality standards, methods, usage of inspection devices, and reporting as required.
- Assemble final tool according to engineering drawings.
- Trouble-shoot and preventative maintenance.
- Journeyman Tool and Die card.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and perform advanced mathematical functions using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals in both English and Metric systems.
Salary : $50,000 – $64,000