Are you a CPA or are you actively pursuing a CPA? Do you have experience in audit with a public accounting firm, or do you have internal audit experience? If you can answer “yes” to these questions, you should consider this opportunity.
Our client is a growing public accounting firm with many opportunities. Our client promotes collaboration and teamwork across its departments in its client service model. Our client services a diverse group of clients, small, medium and large, with a wide range of services. If you enjoy servicing clients and helping them find solutions in a collaborative team environment, this opportunity is for you.
As Audit Supervisor you will:
- Build/maintain client and community relationships
- Contribute to the ongoing development efforts of the organization
- Oversee and manage engagements
- Prioritize tasks
- Supervise/motivate staff
- Assist in training and mentoring team members
Your background should include:
- Bachelor’s of Science in Accounting
- CPA or working towards obtaining a CPA
- Minimum of 4 years of audit experience. Tax experience will also be considered.
- Analytical and technical skills to prepare and review financial statements and/or income tax returns
- Critical thinking and research skills to determine conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment working on multiple engagements
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of people
Our client will offer relocation assistance.