CONTROLLER / MANUFACTURING
CDP is hand selecting candidates for a recognized industry leader in Aerospace manufacturing.
If selected, you’ll be advancing your career with an organization that values employees and actively invests in their success.
In this team environment, employees thrive in a culture that values people, serves people and emphasizes quality.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Comprehensive benefits include:
Candidate will need to effectively partner with the Business Unit Manager to ensure sales, profit and working capital goals are consistently met. In support of this goal, this individual must be a strong finance leader who can effectively perform financial planning and analysis, cost accounting functions and ensure all necessary financial controls are in place and followed.
Key elements include a hands-on approach, leadership and overall business acumen.
- Sox compliance reporting
- Prepare the weekly and monthly P&L report and provide analysis of results.
Prepare the monthly forecasts for the plant
- Prepare the annual budget for the Plant.
- Partner with the plant manager to deliver expected results
- Cost maintenance and Inventory valuation
- Lead the physical inventory
- Maintain effective internal controls to project assets and integrity of financial reporting
- Financial analysis of the facility including Make/Buy analysis, transitions, capital spending and expense control.
- Communicates technical financial advice to other members of the plant management staff.