FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
To $75,000 Base, Plus, Plus, Plus
Chicago, IL or close to major airport in Eastern United States
Overtime, Per Diem, Travel Expenses, Comp Time
We are seeking an AUTOMATION FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER for an exciting position related to automation, controls, and robotics.
- The FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER will be involved in the installation, programming, startup, repair and maintenance of automated equipment and systems.
- The Automation field Service Engineer will train customers in operation, programming and maintenance of robotics
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering or related experience
- 2 years of experience in automated (robotics) engineering
- The FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER should have experience in PLC programming
- Ability to read blueprints, assembly drawings, and schematics