Apply for the Maintenance Technician position
Are you a Maintenance Technician with hands-on experience in troubleshooting and rectifying issues with both hydraulic and electric manufacturing machinery? We may just have the ideal first-shift opportunity for you at our bustling industrial manufacturing plant located near Kansas City, MO.
In your role as our Maintenance Technician III, your chief mandate will be to repair, sustain, and install cutting-edge machines, tools, and equipment, specifically those from top brands like Toshiba/Shibaura, JSW, Cincinnati Milicron, and Negri Bossi. With a focus on the hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and electrical aspects of these machines, you’ll perform preventive maintenance during downtime. We’re seeking an experienced technician who can quickly identify a malfunction, devise an effective solution, and restore machine functionality.Your responsibilities will include:
- Executing installation, troubleshooting, repair, modification, and preventive maintenance on all hydraulic systems, electrical units, controls, components, and related wiring, ensuring all safety regulations are strictly adhered to
- Swiftly identifying and resolving process issues to minimize non-conformances
- Managing an inventory of essential parts and motors, notifying management of any procurement needs
- Repairing and diagnosing 3-phase 480v and process controls – PLC and instrumentation controls
- Comprehending and utilizing blueprints, schematics, drawings, equipment manuals, and parts lists
- Applying your expertise to maintain and troubleshoot process/plant equipment in an injection molding and/or compression molding facility
- Promptly responding to and completing repairs during emergency situations
The ideal candidate would have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of maintenance experience with electric and hydraulic injection molding machines within an industrial manufacturing setting
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience with an emphasis on repair and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machinery such as punch presses, saws, shears, brake presses, etc.
- Certifications or relevant training in electronics/PLC and hydraulics
- A self-motivated attitude with the ability to work solo during high-pressure scenarios
- Flexibility to work weekends or overtime as required
Compensation & benefits:
This role isn’t just a job—it’s a step into a rewarding career with a progressive organization that offers excellent benefits such as health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), a 401K plan, life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, tuition reimbursement, and relocation assistance.
This is an hourly position offering $30-38 per hour plus overtime.
Our client is established in a small, welcoming community where you’ll experience the charm of rural living while still being close to the vibrant city life of nearby Kansas City. With its beautiful local parks, friendly neighborhoods, and rich history, it provides a harmonious work-life balance that’s hard to resist.
Embrace this opportunity to boost your maintenance skills while making a difference in a dynamic team. Apply now and take your career to the next level!