A leader in precision machining and custom automaton is looking for a high impact Project Manager. The Project Manager will influence and work efficiently cross-functionally, demonstrate leadership qualities, high business acumen, and high level written & verbal communication skills.
- Serve as the primary point of communication to the customer for assigned projects
- Lead and mentor project team through the phase-gate processes.
- Track and maintain project labor and material budgets, including corrective actions to deliver key project deliverables on time and budget.
- Clearly communicate the status & health of the project weekly both internally and externally.
- Proactively identify risks and mitigation, issues, and drive to timely resolution.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience within manufacturing.
- Project Management experience leading large complex projects simultaneously
- Strong cross-functional team leadership abilities
- Prior experience leading projects for external customers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and MS Project or similar project management software
- Ability to travel to meet with customers as needed
- PMP preferred