Apply for the Real Estate Transactional Attorney position
Job Title: Senior Associate, Counsel, or Junior Partner – Real Estate Transactions (Long-Term Health Care Practice)
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Job Summary: Our client is seeking a talented and experienced individual to join their Cleveland office as a Senior Associate, Counsel, or Junior Partner. The primary focus of this position will be handling real estate transactions within the firm’s robust Long-Term Health Care practice. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional academic credentials, strong communication skills, and a minimum of 7 years of practical, transactional law experience, with a specific emphasis on real estate transactions. Prior experience in the health care industry is not required for this role.
- Represent investors and operators in skilled nursing and assisted living facility transactions.
- Lead negotiations and draft various legal documents, including purchase agreements, commercial leases, operation transfer agreements, and related agreements within the skilled nursing and assisted living facility fields.
- Familiarity with all aspects of potential business transactions related to skilled nursing and assisted living facilities, including joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
- Conduct due diligence reviews, analyze legal risks, and provide recommendations to clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless execution of transactions and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide legal guidance and strategic advice to clients regarding real estate transactions and related matters.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulatory changes, and best practices related to long-term health care and real estate transactions.
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school.
- Admitted to practice law in the state of Ohio or eligible for admission through reciprocity.
- A minimum of 7 years of practical, transactional law experience, with a focus on real estate transactions.
- Strong understanding of real estate laws, regulations, and industry practices.
- Excellent negotiation, drafting, and communication skills.
- Proven ability to take the lead in complex negotiations and transactions.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Demonstrated business acumen and understanding of the commercial implications of legal decisions.
- Experience working with skilled nursing and assisted living facility transactions is highly desirable, but not required.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.