Our client is perhaps the best known and most highly respected RV (Recreational Vehicle) manufacturer in the world. Aside from RVs, they are also a leader in specialty vehicles, such as mobile medical diagnostic/test centers, high end food trucks, vehicles that accommodate the disabled, and much more.
As they continue to grow, they also continue to improve the quality of their products and efficiency of their manufacturing processes. The company is quite remarkable in many ways beyond its loyalty and generosity to their employees. In most cases, they manufacture most of what goes into their vehicles, such as wood products, interior furnishings, fabrics, and all of their own wire harnesses. By having such tight control over their raw materials, supply chain, and manufacturing operations, they have an enhanced ability to ensure their vehicles remain the quality leader in their industry.
While they are currently #1 in terms of quality, that’s not good enough….they want to continually improve until there is simply nowhere else to go. It’s part of their customer-centric attitude to not just be “good enough” but to be the “best possible.”
Recently the Director of Quality was promoted (for the 2nd time in 3 years), which has created a need for a Director of Quality who, reporting directly to the President, will
- help develop and lead the implementation of quality practices across several business units and manufacturing locations
- be involved with dealers in order to make sure their needs are met and that the company continues to be #1 in quality
- have heavy involvement with product development to ensure that the new offerings are designed for quality
- lead a team of 5 to 10 direct reports and numerous indirects to be sure they remain focused, motivated, and happy
Located near Mason City Iowa (a wonderful place to live and work), they offer an exceptional combination of compensation, benefits, a collegial work environment, continued career advancement opportunity and relocation assistance.
This is an ideal position for someone who is looking to make a difference, and be recognized and rewarded for their achievements.
- Significant experience in Quality Management with a manufacturing company
- Ability to relocate to the Mason City Iowa area and work onsite most days
- Ability to work without the need for immigration sponsorship assistance.