Our client located in the Greater Milwaukee Area is in need of an Electrical Engineer to join their team! The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the design, testing, and launch of the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems.
What you will be doing:
- Lead electronic controls development for industrial process cooling, heating, fluid or material handling equipment.
- Implement the latest technologies for electrical and controls system.
- Develop standards for drawings and documentation.
- Develop and implement testing plans as required.
- Provide technical support for Sales, Manufacturing, and Service departments.