Apply for the Engineering Manager position
This is an outstanding opportunity for a hands-on, lead-by-example, Engineering Manager to manage and direct an industry leader in the submersible electric pump manufacturing industry. We need a passionate individual to direct and support the engineering team in meeting company objectives for design, new product development, and improvement of existing product lines. Deliverables include ensuring milestones, budgets, resources, and technical commitments are met in accordance with the expectations of both internal and external customers. The Engineering Manager must have a proactive leadership style and the ability to lead by example and build a collaborative team in this non-union environment.Job Responsibilities
- Plan and formulate aspects of research and development proposals such as objectives, applications, costs of the project, and equipment.
- Submit proposals to management for consideration and allocation of funds.
- Design mechanical components for motors and pumps.
- Transition products from product development to production.
- Assist in troubleshooting failures to find the root cause and corrective actions.
- Collaborate with the sales and production teams to produce new equipment.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- PE (professional engineer) status a strong plus
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, Cad Key
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Experience with pumps and motors
- Experience assembling prototypes or reverse-engineering assembly/components preferred