Apply for the Mechanical Engineer position
Position: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Mesa, AZ
Compensation: Base Salary $80,000-$100,000 plus bonus
Benefits: Comprehensive Insurance and Retirement Package
Relocation assistance not available for this position
Position Summary: Due to expanding the R & D Team in the Innovation & Technology Center we are adding a Mechanical Engineer. This facility provides state-of-the art structural components and assemblies to the medical, semiconductor and other high-tech markets.
- Minimum BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or other engineering field.
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical design with related hands-on manufacturing experience.
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency with SolidWorks or similar 3D modeling software. Candidate must be proficient in utilizing the design platform with a strong practical working knowledge.
- Experience working effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Solid knowledge of engineering fundamentals and ability to apply this knowledge to manufacturing and product design
· Use advanced analytical and product design engineering software tools.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, initiate, and drive projects to completion
- Ability to think outside the box and develop novel products and equipment.
- Experience working with external suppliers, especially in the development of products, processes, specifications, and design/technology transfer
- Working knowledge of drawings, specifications, and dimensional tolerances
- FEA, CFD and CAE experience is a plus
· Optimizes processes for initial and long-term scaling of new designs and processes for the designs
· Works directly with other engineers and skilled technicians to build and optimize designs and product technologies
· Conduct and direct hands-on laboratory and scale up trials to validate conceptual technologies
· Assist in driving company’s sustainability, conduct research in thermoplastic composites recycling and deliver viable recycled material solutions to customers.
· Work in partnerships with global process engineers, production, and sales teams to develop technologies and mature them to suitable readiness level for transfer to production, providing support throughout the New Product and Development Introduction (NPDI) process.
· Effectively communicate results through presentations and reports. Provide full, complete, and accurate documentation of all work as required by SOPs and Company policies and procedures.