A market leader selling capital equipment to metal folding companies is looking for an Automated Solutions Manager (Sales Executive) to generate new machine tool sales in a B2B role. This is a direct sales role that will focus on big key accounts and includes face-to-face visits. Knowledge of industrial machinery and selling technical products is mandatory.
The Automated Solutions Manager will have experience developing and growing new customers. They will work with C-suite level negotiations, as well as small to medium business environments. This is a highly targeted process and sales can have a long lead time. The outside sales team will assist with lead generation.
Excellent company with top-notch benefits that include a base salary with a highly competitive bonus commission structure, auto allowance, expenses paid for travel, 401K, and excellent health insurance.
- Produce new quoting opportunities with existing and new customers
- Follow up on all leads and assigned customers, as necessary
- Travel as needed to visit facilities and meet with customers and prospects
- Prospect new accounts independently and as assigned
- Liaison with customers prior to and after the award of business
- Collect information from customers to support quote preparation, engage engineering, and present quotes to customer
- Follow up on all published quotes until a final resolution is reached
- Maintain all assigned customer and quote records in the CRM system
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or relevant experience
- 5+ years of direct B2B sales experience of technical products to manufacturing companies
- Experience working with generated leads
- Business Development / Hunter mentality
- Comfortable with common software (Microsoft Office, E-mail, and Sales Management Tools)
- Comfortable traveling at least 50% including local and domestic
- Mechanical aptitude (experience reading CAD drawings preferred)