Apply for the Sales Executive position
Our client is a leading independent office technology dealer servicing the New York City metro area (NYC, Westchester, New Jersey and Long Island). They are a locally recognized distributor of Copier (Canon, Kyocera, and Konica Minolta) and high-end Production Equipment. (Print Services, Business Phone Services, Mailing Solutions and Office Water Solutions, plus Equipment Leasing, Service and Managed Services Company).
Positions are available in NYC, Long Island, Westchester and Rockland Counties and New Jersey (North & Central). Reporting into the Sales Manager you will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid model.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales
- Explaining document management solutions and IT service capabilities
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Train and motivate dealer sales force.
- Ability to bring a book of business.
- Heavy cold calling experience.
- Excellent communication skills