Apply for the Injection Molding Technician position
Are you passionate about injection molding and eager to make a significant impact in a dynamic manufacturing environment? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our client is seeking experienced Injection Molding Technicians to join their growing team. With various shifts available, this is your chance to excel in your craft while enjoying an attractive compensation package and an array of enticing benefits.Responsibilities:
- Set up molding machine parameters to produce quality acceptable parts for production.
- Troubleshoot and perform process changes as needed on the injection molding machine.
- Perform mold changes quickly and efficiently as scheduled; including robot set up and programming.
- Ensure machines are running efficiently and producing parts within the standard.
- Set up all auxiliary and secondary equipment as required.
- Train operators in running production parts, monitoring their rates, and ensuring part quality.
- Set up new tools and help establish and document optimum processes.
- Perform basic machine maintenance.
- Replace standard components within the mold such as inserts, springs, ejector pins, and fittings.
- Operate a forklift and/or overhead bridge crane to move and install molds into machinery.
- Participate in root cause problem-solving activities in process and production areas.
- Support all areas of production as needed.
- Ensure adherence to all required safety and quality standards.
- Perform other job duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- 3-5 years of related experience in injection molding or a similar field.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex injection molding process issues.
- Strong knowledge of machines such as Toshiba/Shibaura, JSW, Cincinnati Milicron, and Negri Bossi.
- Proficiency in hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and/or electrical aspects of these machines.
- Experience in preventive maintenance during downtime.
- Quick identification of malfunctions and devising effective solutions.
- Adherence to safety and quality standards in a manufacturing environment.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer an attractive compensation package, including an hourly rate of $24 – $27 per hour, plus overtime pay, shift differentials, an attendance bonus and some relocation assistance. Great benefits package.
Our client is established in a small, welcoming community in Missouri where you’ll experience the charm of rural living while still being close to the vibrant city life of nearby Kansas City. With its beautiful local parks, friendly neighborhoods, and rich history, it provides a harmonious work-life balance that’s hard to resist.
Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to be part of a dynamic team where your skills as an Injection Molding Technician will be valued and rewarded. Apply now and take the next step in your career journey with us! We can’t wait to welcome you aboard. Apply today and unlock a world of possibilities!