- Business Unit Manager
- Continuous Improvement Leader
- Director of Manufacturing
- Director of Operations
- Director of Quality
- General Manager
- Manufacturing Manager
- National Accounts Manager
- National Sales Manager
- Operations Manager
- Plant Manager
- Quality Manager
- VP Finance
- VP Human Resources
- VP of Business Development
- VP of Manufacturing
- VP of Marketing
- VP of Product Management
- VP of Project Management
- VP of Sales
- VP Operations
- VP Quality
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is an integral part of the executive (senior leadership) team who will actively participate in strategic planning of the company and ensure transparency, predictability and stability of the company’s financial results. This role will direct and oversee the financial activities of the corporation and require corrective action from department management when needed. The CFO will act as an active business partner for the President/CEO and management of the company whilst being a sparring partner for the team to challenge financial assumptions.
- Oversees Accounting department, budget preparation, accounts payables, accounts receivables and audit functions.
- Works with other department managers to monitor financial performance implications and make recommendations.
- Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, treasury transactions, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
- Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
- Reviews various documents to confirm accuracy and assess risks.
- Analyzes operations to identify areas in need of improvement to financial targets.
- Works with the President/CEO and other management to coordinate planning, help establish corrective actions to meet targets and disseminate financial information.
- Studies forward economic trends and projects likely impact on the business.
- Monitors project costs against budgets.
- Provides input to new product pricing, customer pricing and customer contracts.
- Works with partner companies to; resolve concerns, answer questions, ask for clarification of accounting practices, manage audits and approve intercompany transactions.
- Must be fully immersed in the business to understand the workings of the business and critical needs of customers, employees and the company.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA (or equivalent such as ACCA) highly desirable
- 7+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in the global Manufacturing sector- working closely with multiple cultures, currencies and local laws.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills with strong interpersonal and presentation skills- delivering clear and concise messages to multiple management groups.
- Results oriented with high achiever motivation. Sets high expectations and achieves stretch goals.
- Strong analytical ability and critical thinker to develop strategy.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office and accounting software are required- skilled excel and powerpoint use is necessary. Experience with Oracle, Fourth Shift, other ERP’s, Business planning consolidation and salesforce CRM are preferred.