- Operations RecruitersVP Finance
The Vice President, Finance will serve as a key member of the senior leadership team and will be responsible for leading the global group finance organization (Group VP, Regional and Plant Controllers). This includes ensuring that the business conforms to corporate financial policies, legal requirements and GAAP as well as providing strategic, analytical and tactical financial leadership to both the global group to maximize profitable growth and support the larger strategic initiatives for the Group and the Sector. Further, the Vice President, Finance will be responsible for internal controls, financial planning & analysis, and global product line support. He/she will have financial P&L and full balance sheet responsibility and will drive process improvements within the organization, creating and implementing policies to increase efficiency and transparency of results. In addition, this position is responsible for building organizational capability within the Finance function in the pursuit of the business group’s goals and aggressive growth objectives.
- Work with the Group President and Senior Leadership Team to set overall financial goals and objectives as well as functional goals and objectives in support of our strategic plan and current year profit plan.
- Directs general and property accounting, cost accounting, and budgetary control.
- Evaluates operating results in terms of costs, budgets, operating policies, trends and increased profit opportunities for the business.
- Facilitate key monthly business operating reviews to help drive execution of our profit plan and longer-term strategy.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis to identify opportunities for profitability improvement – customer, sales, marketing, pricing/mix, new product development, operations, supply chain, cost-out, etc.
- Prioritize opportunities and provide leadership to the cross functional teams to address areas for continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with SOX, GAAP, and company Financial Policy including integrity of all Balance Sheet items. Develop Finance functional excellence and stability thru deployment of organizational model that aligns personnel with requirements of a global business.
- Provide financial leadership on a variety of strategic business projects – large commercial/pricing decisions, M&A or partnership opportunities, multi- generational product plans, supply chain optimization, new business opportunities, etc.
- Develops key leaders and builds organizational capability through successful hiring, talent development and succession planning throughout the function and across all regions.
- Foster an environment that promotes company’s goals, philosophies, and encourages continuous improvement.
- Plays a role in representing the company in the local community to enhance its image and reputation.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Masters’ degree and/or professional certification.
- 10+ years of well-rounded experience in Accounting and Financial management with strong financial and system skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead process improvements including issue identification and resolution.
- Strong analytical, project management, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in SAP and MS Office Products (Advanced Excel skills and PowerPoint.)
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS.)
- Demonstrated experience in financial modeling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skills required to evaluate and rapidly respond to special requests, analysis and/or solutions directed from all facets and levels within the organization.
- Proactive and inherent interest in identifying business efficiencies and maximizing financial performance.
- Must be assertive, decisive and results-oriented.
- Capability to prioritize multiple activities on a consistent basis and must react quickly to the changing priorities of the organization.