- Operations RecruitersPresident
The President will provide strategic, commercial, operational and technical leadership for the company. This will require the leader to determine the long-term strategy to continue strategic growth the company has been experiencing while scaling operations. This role will drive the achievement of sustainable revenue growth while maintaining profit margins; build a culture of high performance with teams capable of collaborating cross functionally and making decisions together. Will focus on customer obsession, building great global teams, diversity, equity and inclusion all while living the Company’s Core Values of Trust, Team and Excellence.
- Lead a team of employees comprised of Research, Development & Engineering, Operations, Quality, Customer Service, and Product Management
- Grow topline business and improve operational scalability as well as improve productivity
- Create and sustain a high-performance culture that works together to make decisions, integrate new ideas and deliver experiences and products that delight our customers
- Focus on increasing development of new products that further the company’s ability to win and enhance the platform’s ability to respond to customer needs rapidly
- Effectively manage key operating metrics such as lead time, on-time delivery, cost of poor quality, inventory, employee engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree a plus
- Equivalent of ten years of progressive related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Management experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Prior P&L experience is required
- Successful track record of General Management and Leadership experience in a global manufacturing environment with specific expertise in global growth preferred.
- Track record as an agent of change, who has established customer-centric and engineering-minded teams that are leading their customers, and the market, through collaborative partnerships
- Excellent communication, relationship building and leadership skills with ability to evaluate organizations and its talent as well as align them with customer and organizational goals
- Experience integrating multiple product lines/businesses under one facility, one culture mentality while managing the unique needs of each product line and customer base