- Business Unit Manager
- Continuous Improvement Leader
- Director of Manufacturing
- Director of Operations
- Director of Quality
- General Manager
- Manufacturing Manager
- National Accounts Manager
- National Sales Manager
- Operations Manager
- Plant Manager
- Quality Manager
- VP Finance
- VP Human Resources
- VP of Business Development
- VP of Manufacturing
- VP of Marketing
- VP of Product Management
- VP of Project Management
- VP of Sales
- VP Operations
- VP Quality
We are seeking an experienced start-up CEO to drive value creation including key strategic partnerships, business development and building a strong leadership team. The role will manage the day-to-day operations of this Subsidiary focused on financial performance. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to the executive team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors, and set a course for company strategy. The CEO will report to the Board of Directors.
- Build strategic partnerships and relationships to drive growth, profitability and company value.
- Manage competitive threats in the marketplace, with constant evaluation of the financial structure, capital strategy and strategic objectives.
- Develop and implement scalable and efficient strategies to ensure consistent results and exponential growth.
- Set the vision for the organization and define the overall strategy from management through expansion.
- Establish credibility throughout the customer and partner network.
- Report updates to the Board of Directors and corporate stakeholders regarding progress on strategic goals.
- Attract, retain and develop world-class talent.
- Cultivate a high-performing and agile team culture.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Work with senior executives across the broader organization.
- Drive day-to-day operations.
- 6+ years of experience leading and scaling a high growth start-up, preferably a company with private equity and/or venture funding.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred).
- Profit & Loss responsibilities
- Proven track record of building successful products and high performing teams from the ground up.
- Ability to build trust, confidence, consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.