- Operations RecruitersNational Accounts Manager
We are seeking an experienced Manager of National Accounts to lead the company’s efforts to maintain and expand relationships with large, multi-location accounts in the United States. The Manager of National Accounts will work to build awareness, interest and sales for products through training, relationship building and sales activities. Reporting to the Director of Sales, this position will be responsible for achieving assigned sales goals and strategic account objectives.
- Manage the efforts of the National Accounts team to ensure adherence to company protocols and SOPs
- Ensure that financial targets as well as transactional targets are exceeded, by managing metrics, SLAs, KPIs, department budget and oversight of staff performance within department
- Monitors the performance of supervisor and team members by engaging in the performance management process, holding employees accountable for meeting their goals, and rewarding and disciplining employees as necessary
- Ensure that the department is providing outstanding customer service to internal and external customers
- Responsible for overseeing training for new hires and making sure that existing team members are trained
- Review business processes to identify improvement areas and ensure best practices and lessons learned are implemented
- Partner with National Accounts Sales to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the National end-to-end process
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required. Financial acumen preferred, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a business-to-business and/or business-to-consumer environment
- 3+ years of experience in National Accounts or similar industry experience
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Ability to effectively manage other leaders and work closely with the team
- Demonstrated coaching/mentoring skills and issue management problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of SAP and ERP systems preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills maintenance, and specification development tasks in support of both local and national account clients.