- Operations RecruitersVP of Project Management
The VP of Project Management is responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing the strategic program and project excellence across the Company Portfolio, ensuring the successful delivery of all work for our clients.
- Lead the development of the Company’s Project Management Methodology, focusing on standardizing and improving global project management deliverables, processes, tools, and training.
- Build and develop a team of PMO Experts (including executive leaders), embedded both regionally and centrally, to deliver improved processes and tools and to enhance execution capabilities for Regional Execution Teams and Global Functions.
- Collaborate with Regional Execution Leaders and Global Functional Leaders to align on priority of initiatives to ensure tangible benefits of PM COE are achieved and recognized.
- Develop, improve, and operationalize critical tools and training of such tools to enable effective use by regional PMs.
- Lead the globally-focused Program Task Force to ensure effective execution of projects incorporating new technology.
- Support the development of executable deals in Regional and Global Reviews of new project opportunities through collaboration with regions and functions on risk management.
- Champion project close-out meetings to identify opportunities for best practice and lessons learned sharing.
- Create, nurture, and provide leadership for a global community of Project Managers from across the company to promote Project Management capabilities and careers.
- Support project risk reviews, NCC reviews, and close-out meetings to drive continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with Regional and Functional Leaders on continuous improvement initiatives to achieve As-Sold margin targets and to reduce NCCs.
- Monitor key performance indicators and solicit direct feedback from key stakeholders to ensure progress towards the company’s strategic plans.
- Serve as a critical member of the Company’s Global Execution Executive Leadership Team to influence strategic priorities and initiatives.
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management in a project business.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in technical or business discipline.
- Professional Certifications a plus (PMI, ITIL, Lean Six Sigma).
- Demonstrated experience in leading a large globally-focused Project Management Office with 5+ years of experience leading a PMO.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a group, identify tasks, and ensure progress of objectives
- Ability to handle multiple projects, manage priorities, and maintain project plans in an organized manner.
- High level of emotional intelligence, influencing skills, and communication skills to enable collaboration with a variety of key stakeholders including senior executive stakeholders.
- Seasoned leader with demonstrated track record of coaching executive leaders and driving accomplishments through such leaders.
- Strong acumen in Project Management Methodology and PMBOK.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and to deliver measurable results.
- Ability to effectively create a collaborative, team-oriented environment including mentoring and motivating team members to be accountable.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and create strategies that significantly improve Project Delivery practices that enable the organization to achieve business results.
- Ability to analyze project data, prepare, and present project reports and projections.
- Strong business and financial acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and business analysis skills.