- Operations RecruitersManufacturing Manager
As the Manufacturing Manager, you’ll oversee the overall Supply Chain execution of the site, including Environmental, Safety, Quality, Production and Shipping aspects of the plant, while achieving our customer expectations of product and service quality, on time delivery, and expected cost. All while maintaining the highest expectations of compliance across all functions.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations for lamination, cut/patch, assembly and maintenance teams.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Responsible for the overall safety, quality, environmental reporting and performance of the facility.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Accountability for meeting and exceeding operational goals.
- Strategic planning and forecasting; appraise performance; reward and discipline employees; resolve problems; and address staffing needs.
- Provide a work environment which adheres to all compliance and regulatory guidelines.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement that meets or exceeds division expectations.
- Establish clear performance and behavioral expectations for all employees.
- Provide leadership in aligning goals, motivating people, and gaining commitment
- Work with Product Development in project reviews. Aligning them to manufacturing capabilities and needs.
- Proven work experience in marine industry and at least 7 years experience in a supervisory/management role
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs, kneeling, and lifting.