- Operations RecruitersVP of Business Development
- Business Unit Manager
- Continuous Improvement Leader
- Director of Manufacturing
- Director of Operations
- Director of Quality
- General Manager
- Manufacturing Manager
- National Accounts Manager
- National Sales Manager
- Operations Manager
- Plant Manager
- Quality Manager
- VP Finance
- VP Human Resources
- VP of Business Development
- VP of Manufacturing
- VP of Marketing
- VP of Product Management
- VP of Project Management
- VP of Sales
- VP Operations
- VP Quality
This executive role will report directly to the CEO and will be an essential member of the company’s senior leadership team, responsible for positively impacting the overall success of the business and driving strategic marketing and growth initiatives. The core responsibilities of this position will be to assist in crafting the operating company strategy and manage the merger, acquisition, and divestment activities.
The primary focus will be to work in conjunction with the executive leadership team and key business unit personnel to further develop and execute the growth strategy and assist the businesses on delivering on margin expansion.
- Communicate and reinforce the company’s core values, mission statement and vision.
- Lead with honesty, integrity and influence.
- Demonstrate by personal example the service excellence and integrity expected from all employees by representing the company in a professional manner within our company, to the general public, and with other organizations.
- Project and assert a favorable image and culture with employees, customers, and vendors.
- Actively participate in branch, department, employee and leadership meetings.
- Maintain a professional appearance and leadership behavior.
- Recommend new approaches, processes, and procedures to continually improve the efficiency of all company facilities.
- Fully functions as a part of the executive leadership team, reporting to the President.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to develop and meet the Company’s goals while supplying expertise and guidance on operations, projects and systems.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to the Company that mirrors the core values, mission and vision of the company.
- Lead and support critical projects based on emergent business needs. Structure and execute analyses required to develop recommendations and communicate findings to the executive leadership team.
- Provide supervision, coaching, feedback and development to direct reports.
- Responsible for vendor contract reviews and new vendor reviews and visits.
- Oversee the work of the IT department, monitor and maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and trends, provide backup as necessary.
- Manage building projects.
- Provide oversight and guidance on facility matters, including utility contracts, leases and maintenance.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- 12+ years of experience in strategic partnership, business development, strategy development, or strategic sales and account management roles
- Demonstrated success in building and managing relationships with business partners
- Demonstrated success in bringing strategic business concepts to life through business case development, partnership & acquisition
- Ability to articulate a vision and build consensus among a diverse group of stakeholders
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) including to CEO and Board level audiences
- Ability to travel to industry conferences and meetings with potential and current partner companies
- Experience in developing and managing strategic partnerships within a technology products, solutions, or services company