- Operations RecruitersPlant Manager
- Business Unit Manager
- Continuous Improvement Leader
- Director of Manufacturing
- Director of Operations
- Director of Quality
- General Manager
- Manufacturing Manager
- National Accounts Manager
- National Sales Manager
- Operations Manager
- Plant Manager
- Quality Manager
- VP Finance
- VP Human Resources
- VP of Business Development
- VP of Manufacturing
- VP of Marketing
- VP of Product Management
- VP of Project Management
- VP of Sales
- VP Operations
- VP Quality
The Plant Manager is responsible for the safe and profitable operation of the company’s manufacturing facility. The successful candidate oversees all aspects of operations in accordance with established budgets and with a focus on bottom-line profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Provide the leadership, guidance and resources to achieve and maintain plant compliance with all aspects of Environmental, Health and Safety requirements to ensure a safe and healthy work environment that prevents work-related accidents, illnesses and/or injuries.
- Utilize planning, control and Just-in-Time (JIT) concepts to ensure products are manufactured in time to meet forecasted demands.
- Maximize bottom-line profitability of the plant, using available tools and metrics to acquire and maintain profitable growth and efficient management of costs.
- Approve local capital expenditure requests and recommend approval of larger authorizations to the VP, Manufacturing in order to continuously upgrade plant equipment/facilities to meet current and future business demands.
- Develop, maintain and motivate the staff to produce a product that conforms to customer requirements at minimum cost in order to achieve excellent customer satisfaction and meet profitability objectives.
- Utilize Lean, Six Sigma concepts, 5S and good housekeeping practices to ensure efficient flow and minimum waste.
- Champion cost control to ensure plant spending remains at or below established budget levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing, management or engineering preferred
- Management experience 7+ years, manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of S&OP and Planning
- Knowledge of manufacturing, safety and quality practices
- Effective budget management skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness of developing and managing teams.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities
- Prior experience with Six 6 and Lean principles preferred