- Operations RecruitersNational Sales Manager
National Sales Manager (NSM) will develop and maintain strategic relationships with assigned national and regional accounts, understanding their business strategies, and developing the company’s opportunities for profitable growth. The NSM coordinates with the company’s regional sales teams on the communication and execution of national account strategies in local markets. The NSM represents company’s at key customer events, industry conferences, and trade shows.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with assigned national and regional accounts, understanding customer business strategies. Identify opportunities for profitable growth within each account and successfully pursue them to close.
- Expand the network of contacts within assigned accounts, continually developing company’s advocates across functions.
- Successfully negotiate contracts and rebate programs with management and Legal support that align with company’s strategies and budgets. Collaborate with Sales Operations and Finance in program administration and payment.
- Coordinate with Uponor regional teams on the communication and execution of national account strategies in local markets.
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities to successfully achieve revenue and profit growth objectives.
- Effectively represent the company at national account events, to include customer events, industry conferences, and trade shows.
- Seeks out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in team initiatives; performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, sales, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales environment
- Experience in the manufacturing industry highly desired
- Working knowledge of marketing and product management principles and product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to travel