- Supply Chain RecruitersDirector of Procurement
We are seeking a Director of Procurement to manage strategic projects as assigned by Corporate executive management. This position will make significant contributions to strategic objectives as assigned in Procurement, Engineering, Materials, Logistics, Fleet, Manufacturing, International, and Acquisition Projects. This position is responsible for contributing to multifunctional teams, as well as working independently to identify requirements, negotiating terms, and finalizing agreements. This position shall have extensive experience in negotiating legal agreements from the business, technical and legal standpoints.
- Coordinate complex domestic and international projects.
- Negotiate Agreements in conjunction with Legal, Engineering, Finance, Manufacturing and International operations.
- Review new Agreements with Commodity Managers and Legal.
- Work with Commodity Managers to improve the Agreement process.
- Work with Commodity Managers to keep Agreements current.
- Act as a focal point with Legal to make sure important legal concerns and developments are accounted for in Procurement Agreements.
- Keep Procurement Organization updated on important developments affecting Diebold and/or major purchased commodities and products.
- Work with Procurement and Legal to update standard agreements and/or create new standard agreements as needed.
- 10+ years of progressive procurement responsibility with a track record of meeting and exceeding assigned goals and objectives.
- Must have a broad range of business and legal terms and conditions knowledge.
- Must be very organized and have the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Minimum of a BS, MBA and/or JD preferred.
- Interpersonal Skills including team work, peer relationships, verbal and written ability.
- Growth demonstrated in continuous purchasing responsibility and continuous education.
- Negotiating Skills with knowledge of tactical and strategic purchasing. Wide breadth of commodity knowledge. Understanding of supplier partnerships, contracts, terms and conditions, and business acumen.