- Supply Chain RecruitersVice President Global Integrated Supply Chain
Supply Chain Jobs
- Demand Planning Manager
- Director Global Sourcing
- Director of Global Procurement
- Director of Inventory
- Director of Logistics / IS Systems
- Director of Materials Management
- Director of Procurement
- Director of Purchasing
- Director of Transportation
- Director Supply Chain
- Inventory Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Materials Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Sourcing Manager
- Supply Chain Excellence Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Vice President Global Integrated Supply Chain
- Vice President of Inventory
- Vice President of Procurement
- Vice President of Supply Chain Management
- Vice President Purchasing
- Vice President Supply Chain
- VP Distribution & Logistics
- VP of Materials Management
- VP of Sourcing
- VP of Transportation
- Warehouse Manager
The Vice President Global Integrated Supply Chain is responsible for global demand fulfillment, including manufacturing operations, supply chain, quality, and material management. This executive will be driven to support profitable growth in our equipment, technology, and aftermarket business lines by managing our fulfillment operations globally.
The Vice President GISC will plan, organize, staff and direct all operations of the GISC operations to achieve business goals for safety, quality, delivery, inventory, productivity, customer satisfaction, profitability, and employee engagement. Provides leadership to the operations team to become change-agents, lead continuous improvements, coach/teach associates and exceed customer expectations. Responsible for development and implementation of integrated supply chain strategies that are aligned with the division’s long range plan as well as ensures sustainable competitive advantages. This key role will lead the development of global capabilities around people, processes, and systems to create high performance and team-based culture.
- Manage the entire product fulfillment supply chain from procurement and manufacturing through assembly, testing and delivery to meet customer expectations.
- Establish a global supply chain network and partnerships that support our ability to exceed our customer expectations. Establish contract manufacturing partnerships were appropriate and ensure capability to meet customer delivery and quality standards as well as future business growth.
- Work closely with Aftermarket, Equipment, and Technology leaders to support current and future customer demands and needs. Support growth initiatives.
- Support global regions by establishing and executing demand fulfillment strategies to support unique needs for each region.
- Work closely with customers to ensure delivery and quality execution to meet customer expectations and needs.
- Establish close working relationships with global support functions to ensure customer needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coach and develop team members in the organization for process improvement,
- Lean transformation and implementation and best practices including standard work for core processes.
- Develop and drive countermeasures for underperforming key processes.
- Support and promote behavioral based safety in a manufacturing environment.
- Maintain a positive rapport with all levels of the organization to foster and promote a diverse and inclusive work environment, high levels of morale, and high employee engagement.
- Collaborate with all levels of the organization to ensure alignment of goals and progress towards them along with short and long-term needs and plans.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a matrixed environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering discipline (MBA desirable).
- 10+ years experience leading in a low volume, long lead time, lean manufacturing environment with multi-site responsibility and global experience.
- Durable goods manufacturing and supply chain management experience preferred.