- Supply Chain RecruitersSupply Chain Excellence Manager
As a Supply Chain Excellence Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading Production and Logistics with a focus on lean management, six sigma, digitalization and automation, to increase profit contribution and process efficiency. You will be responsible for managing and organizing all activities related to the products and goods that the business maintains and supplies to its customers. The role begins with identifying resources and materials and ends with the purchase of goods by customers; it includes steps such as acquisition of the product, production, and distribution. This position Plans resources and actions to meet safety, lean metrics, and business goals, while providing efficient execution of daily tactical activities.
- Achieve and manage productive and compliant work environment
- Establish a Lean Continuous Improvement environment as the guiding operational culture
- Provide short and long-term forecast to components suppliers
- Manage the procurements of components
- Lead manufacturing team effectively to achieve daily production requirements
- Drive continuous improvement Lean/PPI idea generation and implementation
- Manage the shipping and receiving activities
- Deliver on components cost savings and supplier transitions
- Deliver Quality Cost and Delivery goal metrics and results
- Manage and develop a high performing manufacturing management team
- Coordinate and manage workflow to deliver quality products on time
- Manage multifunctional Production Value Streams to meet and/or exceed Lean metrics meeting Customer Satisfaction
- Responsible for approval and development of team members skills matrix and development plans
- BA/BS with a minimum of 5-years of experience managing in a Lean manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 5-years’ experience with ERP/MRP systems.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Strong track record of implementing operations continuous improvement including lean manufacturing/demand flow and safety.
- Achieve year-over-year savings and attainment of established metrics. Manage and monitor supply chain performance, spend data, and other internal metrics to identify improvement opportunities to create sustainable outcomes and solutions across the business.
- Drive the implementation of integrated Supply Chain solutions from customer order to delivery.
- Continuously generate and execute improvement opportunities of the supply chain process to enhance quality, reliability and cost savings.
- Manage supplier relationships, development and supplier process capability assessments. Ensure relationships with suppliers enable the business to gain access to newly developed raw material sources.
- Ensure that the company and related departments are consistently focused on managing relations with vendors, communicating requirements such as quantity, delivery times, and quality.