- Supply Chain RecruitersInventory Manager
Inventory Manager will establish, plan and coordinate plant production schedules; ensure the flow of materials, parts and assemblies between or within departments and maintain accurate inventory of goods.
- Foster a culture in which all company employees share a common purpose.
- Plan production schedule to meet customer requirements and for efficient utilization of equipment and personnel.
- Analyze sales order releases with respect to capacity planning and material requirements;
- Plan and implement controls to track supplies, raw materials, work in process and finished goods inventory;
- Establish and publish tracking devices to measure on-time delivery; Evaluates system performance and recommend improvements;
- Provide feedback to customer service, sales representatives and plant leaders on status of work orders;
- Manage company and plant capacity model for all production lines;
- Maintain month end inventory process and develop and recommend ideas to reduce physical inventories;
- Maintain a list of suppliers to ensure timely delivery of raw materials;
- Maintain plant budget and keeps leadership informed;
- Lead, direct, train and manage the performance of team;
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 2 plus years of progressive experience in inventory management or related roles with some experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Strong knowledge of ERP software, JDE preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships and coordinate multiple group efforts within a company to achieve objectives.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and planning skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, with awareness of deadlines in a fast-paced environment.