- Supply Chain RecruitersVice President Purchasing
Supply Chain Jobs
- Demand Planning Manager
- Director Global Sourcing
- Director of Global Procurement
- Director of Inventory
- Director of Logistics / IS Systems
- Director of Materials Management
- Director of Procurement
- Director of Purchasing
- Director of Transportation
- Director Supply Chain
- Inventory Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Materials Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Sourcing Manager
- Supply Chain Excellence Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Vice President Global Integrated Supply Chain
- Vice President of Inventory
- Vice President of Procurement
- Vice President of Supply Chain Management
- Vice President Purchasing
- Vice President Supply Chain
- VP Distribution & Logistics
- VP of Materials Management
- VP of Sourcing
- VP of Transportation
- Warehouse Manager
Seeking a VP of Purchasing to oversee the entirety of the procurement department in a large manufacturing environment. The right person will successfully, efficiently and economically acquire materials and supplies and ensure they are high quality.
- Oversee and direct sourcing and strategy personnel.
- Establish communication and relationships with vendors.
- Ensure production and on-time-delivery.
- Analyze and evaluate vendor performance.
- Develop efficient procurement strategies.
- Improve the supply chain by lowering costs and maintaining standards for product quality.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance, business, management or a relevant field.
- Ten or more years’ experience in the field in a manufacturing environment.
- Experienced in employee management and product purchasing.
- Strong oral and written communication.