- Supply Chain RecruitersVice President of Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Jobs
- Demand Planning Manager
- Director Global Sourcing
- Director of Global Procurement
- Director of Inventory
- Director of Logistics / IS Systems
- Director of Materials Management
- Director of Procurement
- Director of Purchasing
- Director of Transportation
- Director Supply Chain
- Inventory Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Materials Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Sourcing Manager
- Supply Chain Excellence Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Vice President Global Integrated Supply Chain
- Vice President of Inventory
- Vice President of Procurement
- Vice President of Supply Chain Management
- Vice President Purchasing
- Vice President Supply Chain
- VP Distribution & Logistics
- VP of Materials Management
- VP of Sourcing
- VP of Transportation
- Warehouse Manager
We are currently searching for a Vice President of Supply Chain Management for a well-established, growing company. The ideal candidate for the Vice President of Supply Chain Management will be able to effectively lead and develop internal and external logistics, supply chain planning, control processes, domestic and global sourcing of material and services, and transportation.
- Develop and improve supply chain processes and practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws in a way that best achieves the organization’ s objectives.
- Strategic management of supplier performance and future organizational needs to assess the ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Analyze and design the right mix of transactional and optimization IT solutions across the supply chain.
- Accountable for material planning to achieve target inventory turnover while minimizing negative customer impacts due to material shortage or delays.
- Responsible for Inventory Control oversight, ensuring appropriate controls and practices are established to maximize inventory accuracy (quantity and value) to meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for achieving delivery and quality standards on locally sourced, globally supplied materials.
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management.
- 10+ years related experience in manufacturing and materials planning management.
- Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, preferably SAP, including data analytics within supply chain functions.
- Experience in business process design and implementation including problem-solving, negotiations, and team-building with non-direct reports.
- APICS certifications are highly valued.
- Demonstrate aptitude for connecting disparate types of information including planning, procurement, distribution, manufacturing, regulations, product development, and statistical methods.
- Systems thinking/mindset, including the ability to create an understanding of a larger system by examining linkages and interactions between components.
- Demonstrate ability to provide an inclusive workplace that fosters the development of others.