- Supply Chain RecruitersProcurement Manager
Are you seeking a growing company that understands the value of a team and being on the forefront of industry technology? If you are a Procurement Manager with experience working for small to mid-sized manufacturing companies, this may be the opportunity you’re seeking.
- The Procurement Manager will ideally have demonstrated success working across departments to achieve company goals, and negotiating good deals for materials from vendors.
- Strong communication and negotiating skills are essential.
- The right individual will have the opportunity to grow into a leadership role very quickly.
- This is a hands-on position so finding someone who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and getting involved is what we are looking for.
- Strong communication skills with ability to mentor or coach.
- Background in sourcing various metals including aluminum, steel, and titanium.
- Experience with an ERP system.
- Experience working in a machining environment.
- APICS certification in CPIM or CSCP is a plus.