- Supply Chain RecruitersDirector of Global Procurement
Supply Chain Jobs
- Demand Planning Manager
- Director Global Sourcing
- Director of Global Procurement
- Director of Inventory
- Director of Logistics / IS Systems
- Director of Materials Management
- Director of Procurement
- Director of Purchasing
- Director of Transportation
- Director Supply Chain
- Inventory Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Materials Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Sourcing Manager
- Supply Chain Excellence Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Vice President Global Integrated Supply Chain
- Vice President of Inventory
- Vice President of Procurement
- Vice President of Supply Chain Management
- Vice President Purchasing
- Vice President Supply Chain
- VP Distribution & Logistics
- VP of Materials Management
- VP of Sourcing
- VP of Transportation
- Warehouse Manager
Leadership guidance for all externally procured direct material across all sites, with global responsibility for strategic plans, supplier engagement, supplier quality, processes & procedures, tools and linkages, terms and conditions.
To focus on procurement and quality of direct material from the external market at an ensuring effect cost and quality; drive this at a local, regional and a global level to ensure supply consistency to the business focusing on profitability and reliability.
- Responsible for leading, developing, documenting, and executing global procurement strategic plan which will drive, cost effective, efficient and quality material and services in support of company’s products and solutions.
- Develop and oversee an effective strategic sourcing and supplier management program with a strong emphasis on quality, cost, supply availability with the supply base. Work with the supply base on innovative approaches and partnerships.
- Leads complex contract negotiations and manages contractual agreements.
- Drive continuous cost reduction initiatives.
- Build, develop, and motivate a global procurement team that helps execute strategic plans and potentially grow into future leaders of the company.
- Proven Skills in Procurement management and strategies.
- Process excellent communications skills.
- Knowledge and experience in negotiating with global companies in international settings.
- Strong knowledge and experience in dealing in global commodity areas.
- Strong analytical, financial and technical acumen.
- Demonstrates excellent presentation skills.
- Possesses strong leadership skills.
- Capability to build relationships globally both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of supply chain, business, science or engineering.10 or more years of experience in procurement, supply chain, or manufacturing.
- Business management experience preferred.
- Master’s Degree preferred.