- Supply Chain RecruitersWarehouse Manager
Supply Chain Jobs
- Demand Planning Manager
- Director Global Sourcing
- Director of Global Procurement
- Director of Inventory
- Director of Logistics / IS Systems
- Director of Materials Management
- Director of Procurement
- Director of Purchasing
- Director of Transportation
- Director Supply Chain
- Inventory Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Materials Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Sourcing Manager
- Supply Chain Excellence Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Vice President Global Integrated Supply Chain
- Vice President of Inventory
- Vice President of Procurement
- Vice President of Supply Chain Management
- Vice President Purchasing
- Vice President Supply Chain
- VP Distribution & Logistics
- VP of Materials Management
- VP of Sourcing
- VP of Transportation
- Warehouse Manager
As a Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the warehouse which may include, but not limited to, shipping and receiving, purchasing, product delivery, budgeting, inventory control, warehouse safety, housekeeping, supervision of warehouse staff.
You will know you’re a match to this position if you are organized, self-sufficient, and detail-oriented. Previous warehouse, maintenance experience, and/or forklift experience preferred. Previous materials handling experience, and a background in wholesale electrical distribution strongly recommended.
- Propose and manage the annual warehouse budget. Operate within the approved budget and manages the warehouse staff activities to optimize resources and determines actions to cost issues as necessary.
- Continuously improves warehouse operations through the use of lean practices.
- Plan and optimize warehouse utilization and inventory.
- Plan and monitor the storage, delivery and dispatch of orders while keeping the stock control systems up to date. Oversees stock control and process order.
- Ensure that group and local health, safety and environmental guidelines and directives are implemented and understood to ensure safety of people and resources
- Ensure (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- High School diploma, or GED, and minimum 9 years’ experience in warehouse, shipping-receiving, transport, logistics, supply chain, OR Associates Degree and 7 years’ experience in warehouse, shipping-receiving, transport, logistics, supply chain, OR Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 5 years’ experience in warehouse, shipping-receiving, transport, logistics, supply chain.
- Candidates must have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the USA.
- Preferred Qualifications: 2 years of SAP experience. Inventory management is important.
- Previous warehouse leadership experience, including leading and managing a team.
- Should be comfortable in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel.