- Supply Chain RecruitersPurchasing Manager
Supply Chain Jobs
- Demand Planning Manager
- Director Global Sourcing
- Director of Global Procurement
- Director of Inventory
- Director of Logistics / IS Systems
- Director of Materials Management
- Director of Procurement
- Director of Purchasing
- Director of Transportation
- Director Supply Chain
- Inventory Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Materials Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Sourcing Manager
- Supply Chain Excellence Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Vice President Global Integrated Supply Chain
- Vice President of Inventory
- Vice President of Procurement
- Vice President of Supply Chain Management
- Vice President Purchasing
- Vice President Supply Chain
- VP Distribution & Logistics
- VP of Materials Management
- VP of Sourcing
- VP of Transportation
- Warehouse Manager
A Procurement Manager / Systems Leader is needed for ISO 9001 / AS 9001 certified high-tech manufacturing facility / machine shop. This is a performance driven, high quality, advanced technology machining company that sells to various manufacturing industries. The role is focused on purchasing and on automating systems.
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications.
- Order raw material and commercial items for each project.
- Negotiate and engage subcontracted services like heat treatment, special coatings and non-destructive testing.
- Purchase plant machinery, parts needed for maintenance, and repair supplies.
- Strong negotiation skills are needed along with experience purchasing in the ISO9001 environment.
- Manage supplier performance to ensure the supplier provides a quality product, delivers on time to the contractual need date, and tracks delivery of shipments.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 6 years of supply chain, contracts, and/or supplier performance experience.
- Significant experience may be considered in lieu of the degree.
- Experience with Key Performance Indicators.
- Experience with Supplier Scorecards.